Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #12 - "Shower the Baby"

Monday, May 31, 2010



Happy Memorial Day to all of you Vets and men and women serving
our country. I salute you all!

Now it's time for another great challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut. This week's theme is "Shower the Baby". You are to create a project with your Cricut that has something to do with a baby shower.

I made these baby girl placemats for my friend Katelyn's shower. Several of these will be placed on each table. I will also add centerpieces, pink and white balloons, and other baby girl decor.

To make this I used:
♥ My "New Arrival" Cricut cartridge
♥ Circle patterened paper by Creative Imaginations
♥ bling "girl" and glitter flower embellishments
♥ googly eyes
♥ cardstock
♥ pink ribbon

Be sure to hop on over to Fantabulous Cricut and link up your project today!

Have a Creative Week!
Angi
Kate said...

Cute! I like those rhinestones.

Barb Craft said...

Angi... seriously!! This is adorable!! I am lovin' those eyes on that sweet little baby!! And way to bling up the word girl!! Too cute!!
Barb :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so adorable!!

Unknown said...

Angi,
this is fantabulous! I love that little baby girl! The blingy alphas are perfect and so are the scalloped circle!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Totally sweet Angi, I'm sure the baby shower will be so nice! :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is cute... and a placemat! Wow that will make for a festive shower. TFS.

BrendaB said...

So cute! I'm sure your table settings will be wonderful!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What a fantastic idea to make place-mats! I would never have thought of that and these are so adorable! Wow, Angi, you have so much incredible talent!!

Lori (THCEO) said...

This is adorable, Angi! Another FAB project...love love love your stuff! :)

--Lori

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER