Happy Friday everyone! I've got something fun for ya today. Here's a cost-saving way to make your own embellishments using some adorable Samantha Walker Designs paper.
This project features the adorable Kokeshi Collection. You can find these goodies in the Creative Imaginations store.
Here's how to make your own:
1. Use a 2-3/4" scallop circle punch for the larger shapes.
2. Use a 1-3/4" circle punch for the Kokeshi girls.
(Place your punch on the paper just right so that you can correctly cut out the girls.)
3. Place a pop dot on the back of each girl for dimension.
4. Layer the cirlce on top of the larger scallop cirlcle.
(Optional - You can also add a doily to the back of your embellie for more fun)
5. Use your new embellishments on cards or scrapbook pages.
These embellishments are so fun & easy to make...(especially when you use Samantha's adorable paper collections. I hope all enjoyed my project today!
Have a Creative Weekend!