A Happy Graduation Party!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014



Rachel will be graduating in June. 

It's an exciting time and there's so much to do before the celebrating begins.

I couldn't wait to use SRM's newest graduation products to make some fun party favors for her.

I placed an embossed SRM glassine bag inside of a clear boxI then decorated the outside of the box with an SRM doily and graduation stickers.

You can easily place gift cards, money, or any other type of gift into the box.



I found these chalkboard picks at my local craft store. I added more SRM grad stickers to decorate the wooden stick.

And check out these graduation pencils. They are a fun item to add to the gift box.


I hope you enjoyed my Happy Graduation craft project!


SRM Products:
Stickers By the Dozen , Take 2 Graduation- #69003
A2 Clear Box - #67009
Glassine Bag: Embossed Chevron - #65001EC
Happy Graduation Pencils - #66007
White Lace Doily - #10912
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love loveeeeeeeeeeee!!! So fun!!!!!

jessica said...

This is so AWESOME Angi!!
What a GREAT Graduation favor!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a fun favor for any grad! Love the idea of putting the glassine bag in the clear box...such a sweet look!

Shelly said...

This is so FUN! Love. :)

Connie Mercer said...

congrats on the graduation:):) I bet you love that:) Super cute project!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun project and a great gift, Angi!

alexandra s.m. said...

You create the best gifts Angi!
This looks so cool ;)
TFS~

Papercrafting Princess said...

You create the cutest gifts and favors!

Ashley Horton said...

Great idea for a Graduation gift, Angi! I love the pretty doily on the front of the bag!

Norma said...

Fabulous graduation favors and favors Angi and OMG! June will be upon us so fast, so it's fantastic that you are getting a head start:) Thank you for stopping by today:)
Hugs,
Norma

farmhouse-story said...

just beautiful, angi!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic project Angi! I'll have to remember this come spring for another HS grad!

Audrey Pettit said...

Like it? I ADORE it, Angi! What a fabulous party favor gift set! Really love the color combo and LOVE the glassine bag tucked into the clear box. That is just gorgeous!

kdnkdd said...

So pretty. Simple yet elegant.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You just have all the fun stuff here Angi!

Trinh said...

I love the gift packaging, especially how you put the bag inside the box.

Deborah said...

I love party favors and these are just right for the older grad crowd lol

Kelly Roberts said...

I got an email from A Cherry On Top website advertising their new products and I look at one of the samples and it totally was you happy work!!! So cool to see you get that pub. Awesome! These graduation items are so fun and creative. Great job!

Life and Knits said...

Awesome projects!! Perfect for the grad!

Susie

Adrian said...

Hello, it has been awhile, but I see you are still doing beautiful work!

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER