Using Your Stash for Christmas Tags and Packaging

Monday, December 8, 2014




As soon as December rolls around I break out my craft stash and use it on my Christmas tags and packages.

I had so much Heidi Swapp supplies leftover from last year! I decided to make new Christmas tags using the epoxy words from the Believe collection.  I also used Jillibean Soup's wood grain mini bags!








Break out those dies too! They are great for making your own Christmas packaging!


I used the Rectangle Box die to make my gift box. 





You can find this die in the We R Memory Keepers store. 
Be sure to use the code "Cokie" to save 20% off your order.









I hope you enjoyed my fun Christmas packaging project today!
~amy~ said...

Love your projects Angi!

kdnkdd said...

Very pretty projects. It that "using your stash" has been the them all throughout the year. It is amazing the things we find that we forgot we had when we start going through our stash.

Dawnll said...

cute as can be, love those bags

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute! I love the wood grain mini bags...so fun!
Sherrie K

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the fonts!!!!!!!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!

alexandra s.m. said...

How adorable!

Audrey Pettit said...

Seriously fabulous use of leftover supplies, my friend! I am loving those epoxy words, and LOVE the woodgrain and kraft mixed with the bold black. SO eye catching!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love that gold star against the neutrals.

Have a fabulous and crafty day!
Amber
Stampin On Stuff
Staying Crafty

Jennifer Beason said...

Hi Angi! Your projects are gorgeous and thanks so much for the "congrats". :)

COPYRIGHT COKIE POP PAPER ・POWERED BY BLOGGER